Frequently asked questions & terms and conditions
Organic hotel LindenGut near Fulda, Hesse
LindenGut, Bio-Gästehaus & Landwirtschaft, Kohlgrunder Weg 1, 36160 Dipperz is an initiative of W-E-G GmbH & Co. KG, Gerloser Weg 70, 36039 Fulda
Arrival and check-in
You can arrive from 3 p.m. Even if it gets later, you do not need to worry, as you will receive a PIN number to check in even a few days before your arrival. Our Safe-O-Mat (directly at the main entrance area) is available to you and will accept your PIN number for entrance. The Safe-O-Mat is our 24-hour receptionist and has your room key ready for you to check-in at any time.
Departure and check-out
The rooms must be vacated by 11 a.m. When checking out, we are of course happy to accept “cash”, but EC cards and credit cards such as Master and Visa are also possible for payment.
Wireless Internet access
Our WiFi switches off automatically at 10:30 p.m. and switches on again at 7 a.m. You are also welcome to receive a LAN cable from us for “late” work.
Guest admission conditions
- § 1 Conclusion of the guest accommodation contract: The guest accommodation contract is binding when the accommodation is ordered and confirmed or made available at short notice. The booking can be made verbally, in writing, by telephone, fax or email. In the interest of the contracting parties, the written form should be chosen. The booking is made by the booking guest for all persons listed in the booking, for whose contractual obligations the booking guest is responsible as for his own obligations, provided that he has taken on a corresponding separate obligation by express and separate declaration.
- § 2 Services, prices and payment: The services owed by the accommodation facility result exclusively from the booking offer.
The prices stated in the price list are final prices and include all additional costs, unless otherwise agreed. The agreed price, including all ancillary costs, is due on the day of departure, unless otherwise contractually agreed. From a stay of more than 7 days we charge a deposit: With the binding booking, a deposit of 50% of the total price of the stay is to be paid. The agreed remaining amount, including all ancillary costs, is due on the day of departure, unless otherwise contractually agreed. If the down payment (and the final payment) is not paid in due time, the accommodation facility is entitled to withdraw from the contract after an unsuccessful reminder and to charge the guest with cancellation costs in accordance with § 4.
- § 3 Rental period: On the day of arrival, the accommodation provider makes the rental property available to the guest from 3:00 p.m. in a condition in accordance with the contract. If the arrival is after 6 p.m., the guest must inform the accommodation provider of this. If this notification is not made, the landlord is entitled to occupy the accommodation for a single night 2 hours after the agreed availability date, for more than one night on the following day.
On the day of departure, the tenant will hand the rental property vacated to the landlord by 11.00 a.m. at the latest.
- § 4 Withdrawal: The conclusion of the guest accommodation contract obliges both contracting parties to fulfill the contract, regardless of the duration of the contract. A unilateral, free cancellation by the guest from a binding booking is possible free of charge up to 4 days before the start of the journey; but not later. However, if the guest withdraws from the contract, he is obliged to pay the agreed or customary price, including the meals, regardless of the time and reason for the withdrawal. The owner of the accommodation establishment must, however, have saved expenses, for which he has to endeavor in good faith, offset against the performance claim. The owner of the accommodation establishment has staggered this compensation claim in the following amount (in each case in% of the agreed accommodation price):
- For single travelers
- Cancellation costs up to 3 days before departure: 70% of the total price
- Cancellation costs up to 2 days before departure: 100% of the total price
- For single travelers
- For groups & arrangements
- Cancellation costs free of charge up to 8 weeks before the start
- Cancellation costs up to 4 weeks before departure: 50% of the total price
- Cancellation costs up to 2 weeks before departure: 70% of the total price
- Cancellation costs less than 2 weeks before departure: 100% of the total price
- The owner of an accommodation establishment has to rent an unused accommodation to someone else in good faith and must allow the saved accommodation to be offset against the cancellation fee claimed by him. The guest reserves the right to prove that the accommodation facility suffered no or significantly less damage. The declaration of withdrawal must be sent to the accommodation provider and should be made in writing in the interests of the guest. We strongly recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance.
- § 5 Right of termination: There is no right to ordinary termination. Both contracting parties can terminate the contractual relationship according to § 543 BGB or under the conditions of § 569 BGB without notice and extraordinarily for good cause. A good cause exists for the accommodation establishment in particular if the guest uses the accommodation in breach of contract (significant breach of contract) or the house rules disregarded. In the event of a significant breach of contract, the accommodation provider must set a short deadline for remedial action or warn the guest, unless this is not promising or there are exceptional reasons that justify a waiver. In this case, the accommodation establishment can demand compensation from the guest for the expenses incurred up to the termination and the lost profit (cf. § 4 Paragraph 2 or 3). The accommodation establishment also has the right to withdraw from the contract or the right to extraordinary termination if the guest fails to make the agreed payments (down payment, final payment and deposit) in due time despite a previous reminder. In this case, the accommodation establishment can demand compensation from the guest for the expenses incurred up to the termination and the lost profit (cf. § 4 Paragraph 2 or 3). An important reason exists for the guest in particular if the accommodation provider does not allow the guest to use the booked accommodation in accordance with the contract. In addition, the statutory provisions on the right to extraordinary termination without notice apply.
- § 6 Defects in the accommodation service: The accommodation company is liable for the proper provision of the contractually agreed service.
If the rented accommodation has a defect that goes beyond a mere inconvenience, the guest must immediately notify the owner of the accommodation facility or his agent of the defect in order to enable the accommodation facility to remedy the defects. If the guest fails to provide this notification, he is not entitled to any claims for non-performance of the contractual services.
- § 7 Liability: The contractual liability of the accommodation company for damage that is not physical injury is limited to three times the price of the agreed service, provided that the damage is not due to a grossly negligent or willful breach of duty or to an intentional or negligent breach of typical contractual obligations of the accommodation company is based. This is the same if the guest’s damage is due to the negligence of a legal representative or vicarious agent of the accommodation facility.
The accommodation company is liable for items brought in by guests in accordance with the statutory provisions (§§ 701 ff BGB), i.e. up to an amount of € 3,500.00. Liability for valuables (jewelry, cash, etc.) is limited to € 800.00. The accommodation company is not liable for service disruptions in connection with services that are only mediated as external services (e.g. sports events, visits to the theater and concerts, exhibitions, etc.) and which are expressly marked as external services.
- § 8 Obligations of the guest: The guest undertakes to treat the accommodation and its inventory with all due care. The guest is liable to pay compensation for culpable damage to furnishings, accommodation rooms or the building as well as the facilities belonging to the accommodation or building if and to the extent that it was culpably caused by him or his accompanying persons or visitors. The guest must immediately notify the accommodation establishment or the contact point (property management) designated by the establishment of any damage that occurs in the accommodation, unless he is obliged to remedy it himself. The guest is liable to pay compensation for consequential damage caused by not being notified in good time. Rubbish, ash, harmful liquids and the like must not be thrown or poured into wash basins, sinks and toilets. If blockages occur in the sewage pipes due to non-observance of these provisions, the person responsible bears the costs of the repair. In the event of any malfunctions in the facilities and facilities of the accommodation, the guest is obliged to do everything reasonable himself to help remedy the malfunction or to keep any damage that may occur to a minimum. The guest undertakes to adhere to the maximum occupancy. If the guest exceeds the maximum number of occupants agreed in the accommodation contract, the accommodation facility is entitled to extraordinary termination without notice. In this case, the guest has to pay the accommodation facility the agreed or customary price including the meals (cf. § 4 Paragraph 2). The owner of the accommodation establishment must, however, have saved expenses offset against the performance claim.
- § 9 Animal husbandry: Animals, in particular dogs, cats and the like, may only be kept in the accommodation or temporarily stored with the express permission of the accommodation provider. The permit only applies to individual cases. It can be revoked if there are any inconveniences. The guest is liable for all damage caused by keeping animals within the framework of the statutory provisions. The prices arising for this result from the booking offer.
- § 10 Limitation: With regard to the limitation of mutual claims of the guest and the accommodation facility, the relevant standards of the BGB apply.
- § 11 Choice of law and place of jurisdiction: German law applies. The place of jurisdiction for complaints by the guest against the accommodation facility is exclusively the seat of the accommodation facility. For actions brought by the accommodation company against merchants, legal entities under public or private law or persons who do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or who have moved their domicile or habitual abode abroad after the conclusion of the contract or whose domicile or habitual abode is not at the time the action is brought is known, the seat of the accommodation facility is agreed as the exclusive place of jurisdiction.